Take the guesswork out of important financial decisions and strategic business planning.
In short, hiring us to serve as your Chief Financial Officer will take your business to the next level. Our expertise in business strategy will help you improve budgeting, cash-flow, better manage investors and create strong financing strategies. Additionally, we can advise you on how to spend your money wisely, so you’ll make the most profits.
Most small to medium sized businesses do not need a full time Chief Financial Officer. That permanent role comes at a high salary and the return on your investment may not make it worthwhile. However, there are key times when this expertise impacts a small business, which can end up saving you money.
Many of our clients start working with us for tax planning and bookkeeping, but having the ability for us to serve in this role makes us truly an all in one financial solution.
Business Model Improvement:
We will take a deep dive into your everyday tasks to ensure that you’re operating in the most efficient way possible. In only a short engagement, we can make actionable recommendations to set you on an immediate course for improving your business.
Financial and Strategic Planning:
Whether you are just starting out or have been in business 20 years, we will ensure that your business is on the right course for profitability. Some examples of what we do for our customers:
- Forecast cash flow so you’ll have more confidence on where you’ll be in a year, five years
- Set benchmarks and goals for you to better review performance
- Evaluate employees to ensure that you have the right number of people on board
- Show you if you’re charging the right fees for your products to balance out your material or salary costs
- Obtaining outside financing, if needed
- Implementing and employing the correct software systems to free up time and streamline processes and procedures
- Job costing and analysis. Find out which of your clients need adjustments for increasing revenues
- Exit planning
New Business: all the above, and more.
- Business plan creation
- Determine market positions and competitive advantages
- Project startup capital requirements
- Decide on the optimal legal structure to optimize control, liability exposure, taxation, and ease
- Get feedback on your products and services pricing
- Discover how many employees you will need to put it all together
The list goes on:
We can assist you in creating budgets, training staff, day to day cash management review, loan negotiations, review and recommendations of accounting systems and even prepare rich, financial statements that you can use to review your business’ performance. Really, value needed information. Contact us today at (720) 524-4063 so we can start getting to know you and your business.